Monday 10 February 2014

Can't get OnContextMenu to work for custom CListCtl class

Can't get OnContextMenu to work for custom CListCtl class



1.mfc - Can't get OnContextMenu to work for custom CListCtl ...

Description:I am trying to get a context menu to work for a CListCtrl
derived class. I just created a method OnContextMenu, but it isn't being
called. What am I missing? I am ...



2.mfc - OnContextMenu() not working in view class - Stack ...

Description:I have OnContextMenu() in each view class and in one dialog
class ... Can't get OnContextMenu to work for custom CListCtl class. ... 0
How to get a coordinate of ...



3.Custom CListCtrl messages: clistctrl, MFC

Description:... but can't seem to get it to work so that the custom class
DrawItem method is ... Custom Class Visibility; Can I set a customized
CListCtrl to a CListView class;



4.Multiline Custom Drawn CListCtrl - Tech-Archive.net

Description:It seems that I can't get it to work. Custom Drawn in general
works fine, ... Did you subclass list control with your own class derived
from CListCtrl? ...



5.How to skin CListCtrl including scrollbars and column ...

Description:23-11-2003 · ... I can't tell you how ... around to get it
working with your graphics ... select CSkinListCtrl as the control class
instead of CListCtrl.



6.Microsoft Visual C & C++: Multiline Custom Drawn CListCtrl ...

Description:... 'Multiline Custom Drawn CListCtrl', ... Who could
recommend me an article about class ... It seems that I can't get it to
work. Custom Drawn in general ...



7.Popup menu commands not working: clistctrl, menu, command, MFC

Description:I have a CListCtrl derived class in ... by the CDialog class.
I can't get the CListCtrl to handle ... to CListCtrl, the handler still
doesn't work ...



8.MFC, CListCtrl derived class

Description:I have a class derived from CListCtrl, but can't figure out
how to use it ... tried using a "Custom Control" but that didn't seem to
work. ... // Get rid of the old ...



9.LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED in CListCtrl - CodeGuru Forums

Description:Has anyone managed to get owner draw working in a CListCtrl
without using a CListView ... 1. Generally DrawItem of your CListCtrl
derived class should be called. Why ...



10.CListCtrl, custom item data and allocation policy Windows ...

Description:CListCtrl, custom item data and ... which may not even be
virtual (and thus can't be ... If your CListCtrl class does all the memory
allocation and ItemData ...

No comments:

Post a Comment